Center-Based ABA Treatment
One-on-one ABA-based therapy in our MaryAnn Carol center is available as an alternative or addition to home-based therapy. Center-based ABA has several advantages such as:
- Social opportunities and play dates during one-on-one sessions
- Access to novel toys and learning materials
- Time for parents to work, run errands, or attend to other demands
- Continuous access to program supervisors
- Ensuring generalization of your child’s skills to a new setting
We also offer blended home / center and school / center program options. Autism Behavior Intervention’s center-based program can be funded through health insurance.