Our employees are the most valuable part of our organization. But we know that your life isn’t just about work. Autism Behavior Intervention offers benefits that help you live your best life, as well as to grow personally and professionally.
Our employees enjoy the following employee benefits*:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Accrued sick leave and vacation
- Retirement Plan
- Competitive Pay
- Frequent opportunities for wage increase
- Compensation for mileage & drive time between clients
- Cellular Phone reimbursement
- Initial and ongoing training & supervision
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
- BCBA Supervision
- Paid Internships for employees earning BCBA experience hours
- Possible free Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training and credentialing with paid testing fees. See http://bacb.com/rbt/ for more information on this credential.
- Educational Enhancement and CEU opportunities
*Benefits will vary based on your job position, job status, and other applicable benefits requirements